Call of Duty 4
Sequel version to the popular first-shooter game
- Category Action
- Program license Trial version
- Size 1.47 GB
- Works under: Windows XP / Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Program available in English
- Program by Callofduty
Players often say this is the “best Call of Duty ever”, let’s find out why.
Call of Duty 4 is often coined as the “best Call of Duty title ever”. The campaign mode is in-depth and provides players with a really extensive gameplay, ranging from stealth missions with silencers and night vision, to run-and-gun missions where the player is placed in urban environments and tested to their limits.
Throughout the next few sections, we’re going to give you a full review of Call of Duty 4 and you’ll quickly see why it is often coined as one of the best titles in the Call of Duty franchise.
The campaign mode of Call of Duty 4 is one of the best in franchise, it’s in-depth, allows you to control half-a-dozen different characters, and really opens your eyes to the variety of missions that would take place in a battle.
The campaign is heavily revolved around Russia and the Middle East, where you must overcome the corruption and go after elite forces. Throughout most of the campaign, you’ll spend your time trying to capture a man named Zakhaev.
No matter which character you’re taking control of or where in the world you might be located, you can rest assured that you’re going to be in a tense and fast-paced situation at all times.
The multiplayer mode of this Call of Duty title is definitely one of the best in the franchise, compared with both previous and future titles. The best thing about the multiplayer is the balance, you don’t have to worry about overpowered guns or killstreaks that will dominate the battlefield and give other players no chance of success.
There are many different game modes available to suit your game strategy, whether you like to run-and-gun on game modes such as capture the flag or domination, or like to hang back and play defensively in game modes such as search and destroy. You’ll also be able to experience various maps, which you’ll recognize from the campaign mode.
After every multiplayer game that’s played, you’ll receive points — the better you play, the more you receive. You can also complete challenges that will award you additional experience points.
In short, the multiplayer mode is as fair as war can be! Everyone has the chance to dominate, as long as they have enough skill. Players who are a higher rank do, of course, get access to more weapons and perks.
One thing that sets Call of Duty 4 apart from previous titles is the graphics. Whether you’re playing campaign or multiplayer, with a headset or without, you can rest assured that you’re going to be able to experience the amazing graphics, sound quality, and sound effects that CoD 4 has to offer.
With war-torn cities, fires blazing in the distance and not too far from your character, semi-destroyed trucks, and so much more, this will probably be one of the best, most realistic games you’ve ever played.
Let’s not forget about the sound quality and sound effects. The game has gunfire that will make you tense up, realistic sounds of explosions from hand grenades, smoke grenades, and vehicles.
The Best CoD Ever?
Call of Duty is a franchise that has always had an excellent campaign side, but also relied heavily on the player’s involvement with the multiplayer mode. Multiplayer provides players with an endless amount of gameplay and allows them to experience new weapons, perks, accessories, and game modes.
Because of Call of Duty 4’s excellent and well-balanced multiplayer mode, it is often coined as the best CoD ever by console and PC players alike. Previous CoD titles didn’t have a multiplayer mode as in-depth and extensive as CoD 4, future titles didn’t have the balance and fluidity.
This particular Call of Duty title has received numerous awards and is critically acclaimed as being one of the best titles in the Call of Duty franchise.
Call of Duty 4 is a must-play if you have liked the previous Call of Duty titles. Even though CoD 4 is moving away from WWII and bringing the fight to the 21st century, players will love the new atmosphere and gameplay that CoD 4 provides.
With a vast amount of weapons, perks, and accessories to choose from, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to spend a countless amount of hours playing multiplayer.
- Excellent graphics — Following on from previous titles, CoD 4 really takes it to another level in the graphics department. In addition to this, the sound quality and sound effects you’ll notice are one of a kind!
- Well-balanced multiplayer — Several new Call of Duty titles have been released after CoD 4, but the majority of players say that they prefer CoD 4 because of the well-balanced multiplayer
- New and exciting weaponry and gameplay — Say hello to silencers, modern weapons, heat sensors, and night vision. The weaponry and gameplay in CoD 4 has moved up a level and you surely won’t be disappointed
- Leaving WWII behind — with previous Call of Duty series being focused on WWII, how will players feel now that the franchise is leaving WWII behind and moving up to 21st century?
- Campaign can be limited — many players might find the campaign mode limited, not providing enough hours of gameplay. However, this can easily be overcome with the multiplayer mode